A lot of people often wonder about the prices and cost of plastic or cosmetic surgeries. Here are 18 different types of cosmetic surgery procedures and the average cost price for each of them.
1. Botox is a non-surgical injection that reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crows feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck temporarily.
The average cost per session is $600.
2. Chemical Peel (Gyneal Peel (Phenol and trichloroacetic acid [TCA]) is a method used to improve the condition of the skin – usually on the face, neck or hands. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to “blister” and eventually peel off.
The average cost is $1500.
3. Dermabrasion act to refinish skin and give it a smoother, fresher look. It is a mechanical scraping of the top layers of skin using a high-speed rotary wheel. Softens sharp edges of surface irregularities, including acne and other scars and fine wrinkles, especially around the mouth.
The average cost is $1500.
4. Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) removes excess skin and/or fat on upper and/or lower eyelids.
Average cost: Upper – $1800, Lower – $2200.
5. Chin surgery (Mentoplasty) this procedure aims at either reshaping the chin by insertion with an implant or reduction surgery on the bone. This method is also used for facial reconstruction.
The average cost is $2000.
6. Laser Facial Resurfacing – a laser is used to remove areas of damaged or wrinkled skin, layer by layer, smoothing and reducing the lines around the eyes and mouth.
Average cost is $2250.
7. Facial Implant to improve and change the basic shape of the face using carefully shaped implants to build up a receding chin, or add prominence to cheekbones.
The average cost is $2500.
8. Liposuction ( Suction-Assisted Lipectomy) helps sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.
Average cost is $2500.
9. Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) reshape an ear to enhance the appearance. Most often undertaken on children between the ages of 4 and 14 years.
Average cost is $2800.
10. Forehead Lift ( Browlift) the forehead’s muscles and tissues are reconstructed to be tighter. The frowning and drooping are removed and replaced with a smooth forehead, raised eyebrows, and less frown lines.
Average cost is $3000.
11. Hair Replacement Surgery – hair integration replacement takes existing hair from the back of your head and places it where there is thin hair. It fills in balding areas with a patient’s own hair.
The average cost is $3000.
12. Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) This procedure removes fat and/ or glandular tissue from the breasts, and in extreme cases removes excess skin, resulting in a chest that is flatter, firmer, and better contoured.
Average cost is $3100.
13. Breast Augmentation (Augmentation Mammaplasty) is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast. It is a surgical procedure which enhances the size of the breast by the implementation of breast implants filled with saline.
The average cost for this procedure is $3400.
14. Breast Lift (Mastopexy) is designed to raise and reshape sagging breasts – to give the person a more youthful breast contour. The procedure removes excess skin and repositions the remaining tissue and nipples.
The average cost for this procedure is $3900.
15. Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) can reduce or increase the size of the nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between the nose and the upper lip.
Average cost is $3900.
16. Tummy Tuck – (Abdominoplasty) this operation is done to tighten the loose skin of the abdomen and repair the weak muscles of the abdominal wall. The abdomen is flattened by removing excess fat and skin and tightening muscles of abdominal wall.
The average cost is $4500.
17. Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty) is designed for women with very large breasts. The procedure removes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer.
The average cost is $5300.
18. Facelift (Rhytidectomy) can reverse the signs of aging and give you back decades. Improving sagging facial skin, jowls, and loose neck skin by removing excess fat, tightening muscles, redraping skin.
Average cost is $6000.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.